Wednesday 20 March 2013

My old house



Have you ever seen windows covered up with black dust, and trees with no clothes on? What about the smell of ashes like someone burnt the trees. the paint of the house was turning into little flakes. The grass was red like fire. I could see that the grass didn’t have enough water. It looked like the house was almost going to fall over. I could see animals running across the grass. I can see bats flying around the rooF AND GHOSTs LOOKING AT ME THROUGH THE WINDOW. i WAS WALKING HOME THEN I could FEEL SOMETHING COMING CLOSER AND CLOSER. THEN SUDDENLY I GOT DRAGGED BACK TO THE HOUSE I WAS TRYING TO SCREAM, BUT NO ONE COULD HEAR ME.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Khorus I love your work it looks fantastic.I like the way you put in scary pictures it is @WESOME KEEP IT UP!

Anonymous said...

Hey Khorus I like the scary picture you have put in to make your story scary.

Well done.

<->

Post a Comment