Friday 28 June 2013

The Lorax - Holiday Description


Dear Patosina

In the holiday I went to the movies I watched The Lorax in 3D It was cool in the movie there was fake trees plants and flowers. Then on friday we went to the pools to learn how  to be safe in the sea then on saturday we went to panmure wof first we had to do extensive ,put the waka together and practices doing our paddling it was not that easy doing it because we had to lenford and  paddle I didn't like it then on sunday we had to race and that herat my shoulder my group won three times we had to race from a big boat all the way to the wof. On monday My Dad,cousins,brother and I went to the BMX it was cool my brother went on the BMX track first and we had to go one for one turn it was funny I jump one it was scary then on saturday it was Leigh amber birthday then on sunday three of my cousins and me leigh ambe went shopping it was fun we caught a train.

From Khours

No comments:

Post a Comment