Friday 8 August 2014

Green Sea Turtle




Ratu 29th Hongongoi
(Tuesday 29th July)


As I am swimming along the reef with the sun gleaming on me and my friends backs I can see the beautiful coral. As the colourful fish stare at me with beauty I swim along with happiness. As I settle down with tiredness I touch the sea with one fin then I settle my other three fins down onto the warm snuggling sand.As I wake up with hunger in the middle of the night I stare and look  for something to eat.When I finally see something moving in the distance I jump up with happiness and swim closer and closer and closer but little did it now I was right behind it and when I finally came to it “SNAP” I bit into it and the one thing that I could say was.....mm as I kept on eating I soon realise that I was eating my fist ever prey as I danced with glee I raced to my friends and told them with butterfly’s in my stomach. The.The next day after that night I woke up filling rather hungry I lift off the sand and I went searching.As I hear the waves smash against each other I come up to the shore and watch as whales and dolphins jump in the air like they are flying.As I go back down to search for food I see one fish swimming alone as I sneak at the back of it I came closer and closer then I bit into its tail and pulled it like a dog toy as soon it was dead I dug my sharp powerful beak into it and just kept on going until there was no meat or fish just only bones.


Today for writing I did a description about a green sea turtle here is my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment