Thursday 1 March 2012

All About Me




Kia ora my name is Khorus. I am 9 years old. I was born in Auckland New Zealand. I have tan skin, long brown black hair and dark brown eyes. People say I should become a model.

I have one brother who is older then me. His name is Lyrik  and he is 10  years old. I have one cat called Chronny but  we call her nanny cat and a dog called Bella. I live with my Mum, Dad, Brother, cat and dog.

I am a Maori. I love performing Kapa Haka at birthday and wedding occasions with my family. My family and I belong to the Glen Innes group. I love the Maori food, especially having a hangi. I love the  stuffing and the pork.

                                                         
I like cooking because its fun preparing the food and its fun eating it when its cooked.  I love to play with my dog and sing. My favourite singer is Jesse J.

My best friend is Malia .She is very friendly and pretty. I like Malia becauese she made me feel very welcome when I first started school. My other good friend is Mehi. I like her because she makes me laugh.

When I grow up I want to be a netball player for the NZ Silver Ferns. Id like to play centre.I enjoy running around and throwing and catching the ball.


3 comments:

Ms Aireen said...

Hi Khorus,

I enjoyed reading your description. Continue to use powerful describing words to help 'level up' your writing.

Ms Aireen

Anonymous said...

Hi khorus.
I like the way you have used you brain to tell the class all about you.

You make me want to read on and on because your comment is the best in the world.

That is what I think.

Anonymous said...

Hi Khours I love your All about me thing it is really cool it makes me want to know more about you.

Post a Comment